Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Discount for Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll

I love the sparkle in her dress. My 4 year old plays with this and her Anna doll (also purchased from Amazon) every day, she loves them. It has only been a few weeks, so far they seem well made and have been a huge favorite.

My daughter loves this doll. She loves all things Frozen since seeing the movie. It's good quality and is holding up very well considering my daughter takes it everywhere since we received it. Getting this doll made her day. It was out of stock at all the local stores around here, but Amazon came through!
I think the doll is beautiful! I don't expect top of the line clothing on a barbie doll. But as of Dec 14, toys r us has this exact doll back in stock for $14.99 and free in store pickup. All the stores everywhere have been out of stock! Not sure why Elsa costs so much more than Anna. Both characters are darling.
Canon EOS Rebel T3  12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Term of Use