Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Special Price for Webkinz Plush Stuffed Animal Love Monkey, valentine



The craftsmanship: This product goes well above and beyond what is required out of a normal stuffed animal, but then again, this is no ordinary stuffed animal. The seems on the love monkey are all doubled stitched so as to maximize the its durability. This stuffed animal can take anything you throw at it; including, but not limited to, extreme amounts of tension normal to the torso, large amounts of torque, and shocks which may be caused by abruptly pulling outwards on any of the limbs. As a personal anecdote, I once went climbing in Malaysia when i slipped of a cliff and my rope snapped. Luckily i had my love money in hand, its head got caught in a small crevasse as I was falling and managed to support my weight as I dangled from one of its arms until I could be rescued. Much like the new macbook pros, the new love monkey has almost no seems visible to the naked eye. In fact, the love monkey is carved out of a solid block of love cloth. Enough about the craftsmanship.

Our daughters received this as a Valentine's gift and they loved it! Our family loves playing Webkinz together. We all have several Webkinz pets and interact/play with each other (my young daughters LOVE being able to play computer games with both their parents and siblings all at once!) Webkinz is not as educational as Jump Start but it is fun and still provides some eduction and responsibility training to children of ALL ages. We enjoy playing with our children. Webkinz is highly recommended.

My daughter attached herself to this cute little monkey when she was two (she is now 5 1/2). I had originally bought it for my older daughter, but my youngest insisted the 'punkey' was hers. Since then he goes with her anywhere & everywhere, 24/7. He is durable, washable, but most of all, loveable!! :)
Canon EOS Rebel T3  12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Term of Use